Retakes for underclassmen on Oct 23, 2023

stock photo Lifetouch

Lifetouch Studios will be back on campus October 23, 2023 for photo retakes. This is for any of our freshmen, sophomores or juniors who need to be photographed for the yearbook or who need a new photo.

Lifetouch will be set up in the library and students must come to the photographer on their own time for retakes. They will not be escorted with a class. The photographer will be set up before first period until the end of the school day.

These student pictures are the ones that will appear in the 2024 yearbook. Please make sure that your student follows the NEISD dress code. If a student is photographed and not in dress code, we do reserve the right to request a retake or remove their photo from the yearbook.

If you have a senior – please remember that all seniors must be photographed by Prestige Portraits. You must make an appointment at the Prestige Portraits Studio by calling (210)691-1284. There is no charge to be photographed for the yearbook portrait. Seniors must be photographed in the CTJ cap and gown provided by Prestige Portraits to be included in the yearbook. The deadline to be photographed is November 14, 2022.

Finally, if you are ready to purchase your copy of the 2023 yearbook, simply visit www.myjagyearbook.com and start your order.

Thank you for your support of Johnson Student Media – you can reach adviser Velisa Jewett at [email protected] or in the yearbook office at (210) 356-0479 if you have any questions.