Campus to host first senior movie night

Senior movie night is Friday, Dec. 1 at 6 p.m. in the school gym.

“We noticed there was kind of a big gap in this time of the year where there weren’t any senior activities,” Senior Lexington Lum said. “So we just thought this might be something fun that people would enjoy.”

The senior movie night is an opportunity for seniors to relax and have fun before winter break.

“Everyone’s invited to the basketball gym,” Lum said. “And we’re going to have a projector over.”

After earning the most votes, the movie High School Musical will be the featured film.

Blanket being sold at the Senior Movie Night on Dec 1 (Marie Albanese)

There is no admission cost to attend. Concessions at the event will need to be purchased individually and students are encouraged to bring money to pay.

“There’s concessions which you can pay for and also bring $10 to buy a blanket,” senior Carli Wilson said. 

This event was made possible with senior dues that have been collected since the beginning of the year. 

“The movie night is being funded through everyone who did petition your dues,” Lum said. “So thank you to all the people who paid your senior dues.”