LIPS ARE SEALED FOR THIS SECRET PRODUCT

One of the most annoying things about lip products is that they disappear- and quick. It especially sucks if you have pale, thin lips. My favorite way to combat this is with my lip liner, the Dasique Mood Blur Lip Pencil. It has a super creamy, moisturizing formula and lasts for a while- so I only have to reapply once or twice. I really like that it matches my natural lip color, so I can slightly overline while keeping it subtle; it’s also great for layering with glosses and darker colors. Additionally, it’s vegan and not tested on animals- which is always a plus.

Where to buy it: Amazon, Yesstyle, and the Dasique online store

Price: About $10

Although this is the perfect lip pencil for me, that doesn’t mean it is for everyone. If you’re looking for something with a more pointed tip or darker shades, this might not be the best choice. But if it does sound right up your alley, here are some other Korean beauty products to complete the full look.

I love the Rom&nd eyeshadow palettes and lip tints. I’ve gotten the Dusty Fog Garden and Peony Nude Garden palettes- which both have very cool colors, so they pair well with the lip pencil. They aren’t the most pigmented, but are buildable and usually come with a few glittery shades.

I would also recommend their Juicy Lasting Tint or Glasting Water Tint. My favorite shade is Bare Grape; the color is a muted, mauve pink. Rom&nd’s lip tints are pretty well known and can last for quite awhile. They come in warm and cool tones and leave your lips with a glossy sheen (just make sure not to smack it).

I would recommend the CLIO Sharp So Simple Pencil Liner. It’s a trusty and affordable gel liner that is easy to put on and to make a light, natural wing. Their Kill Lash Mascara also works wonders and is easy to apply and lengthens the lash. Out of the mascaras I’ve tried, this one is definitely my favorite.