RAISE YOUR BROW SKILLS

Somewhere in between Dan Levy and Gwen Stefani exists the perfect eyebrows. Not too bushy, not too thin – just natural and youthful.

A current trend is thick eyebrows. It’s no wonder the thick brow trend has remained so constant and universal.  Full brows can provide shape and symmetry to the face. Thick brows appear more youthful than sparse brows, and they frame the eyes naturally. A symmetrical face has been the goal since the invention of mirrors. And eyebrows make it so.

That’s why the products you use not only need to give you that snatched and perfected brow look, but they also need to apply easily and last all day.

You can ask my 1st period teacher – I spend a lot of time working on my brows. So here I am ready to pass on that brow wisdom to you.

When You Want Long Lasting Color:

Godefroy Hair Color Kit –Godefroy Hair Color Kit for Spot Coloring & Just For Men Mustache & Beard Dye –Just For Men Mustache & Beard, Beard Dye for Men

Many people were not gifted with naturally dark eyebrows. From my personal experiences as a brunette with slightly blond eyebrows, dying my eyebrows was a life changer. Finding a way to attain long lasting and waterproof brows was a huge deal for me. The two products that have stuck out to me were the Godefroy Hair Color Kit for Spot Coloring and the Just For Men Mustache & Beard, Beard Dye for Men. Both of these give a natural tint that helps give the allusion of full and thicker brows that last up to 4-6 weeks. For less than $15, both of these help give a snatched brow look that can be easily attained at home.

When You Need a Last Minute Touch Up:

e.l.f., Instant Lift Brow Pencil-e.l.f., Instant Lift Brow Pencil

An easy and quick way to color your eyebrows is this elf Brow Pencil. The fine point and dual sided brush helps fill in and shape your brows to perfection. The $3 pencil helps contour, comb, tame and define your brows to the shape you want them. This is the cheapest way to get a perfect brow look that will last all day. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Powder Duo-Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Powder Duo

Don’t like brow pencils? Powder is the best option. Over time my brows have completely abandoned me. I’m not so skilled with makeup, so all those “swipe on fake eyebrow hairs’ ‘ things were just a hot mess for me so that’s where Anastasia came in. I love the color combo, the ease of application, and it stays on until I wash it off. It comes in a cute case and great packaging too! Powder can fill in the sparse areas in your brows while still maintaining the sought after natural brow look. Powder is also the best option for oily skin. Although this is on the pricier side, at almost $25, I have had this product for over 3 years and use it almost every day and it looks like I have not even made a dent in the brow powder. 

NYX Brow Mascara, Eyebrow Gel –NYX Brow Mascara, Eyebrow Gel & Maybelline Brow Fast Sculpt- Maybelline Brow Fast Sculpt

Brow gel is the easiest and best way to sculpt the eyebrows fast. The long lasting gel liquid formula in both the NYX eyebrow gel and Maybelline Brow gel is a savior. As a beginner the quickest and best way to master eyebrow sculpting is to use brow gel. The easy to use applicator tints the eyebrow hairs without making a mess. These products really are a lifesaver and are the best thing to use when in a rush. Both products are less than $10 and will completely accelerate your morning routine.

When You Need a Little Shaping:

e.l.f. Cosmetics Brow Lifte.l.f. Cosmetics Brow Lift

What is something worse than a bad hair day? A bad eyebrow day. Thick eyebrows can be a blessing and a curse if not properly maintained. The best way to sculpt the eyebrows into your desired shape is with the e.l.f. Cosmetics Brow Lift. The shaping wax will lock your eyebrows into place for the whole day while creating a fluffy feathered look. For $6 the popular look of the full, well-defined eyebrows is attained with an easy to apply gel. No more worrying about caterpillar eyebrows with crazy fly aways.